Model MS 2000Air Filtration Equipment
MS2000 is designed to offer Intake to ceilings and overhead containments more accessible. The built in dolly allows for one person mobility. Especially where a flight of stairs is in the way. This unit is the most durable and rugged unit we manufacture. This Portable Air Scrubber has an air flow exceeding 2000 C.F.M. and is ideal for medium or large commercial/industrial projects.
The all inclusive Scrubber contains a high powered 1.5 H.P. Motor along with a four (4) stage filtration system. The MS 2000 weighs only 170 pounds and with the built in dolly system, makes it easy to transport to and from the job.
Aerospace America, Inc. has once again kept up with industry demands and has provided contractors with yet another Filtration Machine. The line of Air Scrubbers offered by Aerospace are capable of capturing indoor airborne contaminants such as mold spores, bacteria, dirt, dust and harmful gases. Check with your distributor for other Air Scrubber Models. Made from aircraft grade aluminum for reduced weight.
(Shipping Weight 170 lbs.)
- Air Capacity 2200 C.F.M. High Speed
- Air Capacity 1000 C.F.M. Low Speed
- Motor: 1.5 H.P. (two speed switch)
- 2000 Rated Blower
- 25" Length X 24" Width X 38" Height
- Built in Dolly
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 1st Stage - 24" X 16" X 1" Industrial/Fiberglass Media
- 2nd Stage - 24" X 16" X 2" Pleated/Synthetic Fibers
- 3rd Stage - 24" X 16" X 2" Carbon/Odor Eliminator
- 4th Stage - 24" X 16" H.E.P.A. Filter 99.97% Efficient